Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My little Teeny Tiny Got his Needle Today

Yep, Sir Flouncy went for his four month needle this morning. He is actually 4.5 months old, but his first one was a bit late too, so it all works out. He is still little, weighing 14 pounds 14.5 ounces and is 25 inches long. He did really well with them, and seems to be okay. But I thought that last time too and around the second day he got REALLY REALLY grouchy, and of course I had no infant tylenol on hand. I made sure this time to pick some up on the way home. :)

I also bought some infant rice cereal, and I think today will be his first day of solids. Ah, he's getting so big! Okay, not big. Old. Hopefully we'll get some pictures of him eating his pablum, and maybe I can post his cute little self with the big head (75 percentile, whereas the rest of him is just below the 50th).

Kids screaming and attacking eachother, gotta go.

1 comment:

  1. My all time favorite band is the Dave Matthews Band. I have been listening to them since I was 8 years old. Dave Matthews was originally from South Africa but moved to Charlottesville, Va, and that’s when it all started. The band met in Charlottesville and the rest is history. I like their type of music because it was nothing like I have herd before. When I was 8 the big music groups were the backstreet boys, NYSNC, and when I herd Dave Matthews Band I knew immediately that they were something special. The different variety of instruments they have are what makes them so unique to me. They have guitar (electric, and acoustic), saxophone (RIP LiRoi Moore who died last year), trumpet, drums, bass, and violin. I have had many good friends go through and go to UVA so I have always been a Cav fan, which made them even more appealing. The main thing that attracts me is their lyrics. They are not just some catchy lyrics that don’t have meaning like most of today’s popular music. If you listen to them closely something’s they say are pretty surprising. One of their songs is actually about how the English came and took over the American Indians land when the U.S. was first discovered, and how many crimes were committed that many people do not know about. Things that were done to the Indians that most Americans would not be proud of. On days that I am not feeling too good, if I listen to some dave it will most likely put me in a better mood. This is some of the reasons why Dave Matthews Band is my favorite band.

    ReplyDelete